Actify and our third-party partners, such as our advertising and analytics partners, use various technologies to collect information, such as cookies and web beacons.
What types of technologies do we use?
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer or mobile device. They are unique to your browser. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire.
How do we use them?
- Where strictly necessary. These cookies and other technologies are essential in order to enable the Websites to function properly and provide the feature you have requested.
- For functionality. These cookies and similar technologies remember choices you make such as language or search parameters. We use these cookies to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and to make your use of the Websites more tailored.
- For performance and analytics. These cookies and similar technologies collect information on how users interact with the Websites and enable us to improve how the Websites operate. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how visitors arrive at and browse our products, services and website to identify areas for improvement such as navigation, user experience, and marketing campaigns.
- Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the websites you have visited and that information is shared with other parties such as advertising technology service providers and advertisers.
- Social media cookies. These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our websites or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social media site. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
How are cookies used for advertising purposes?
Cookies and other ad technology such as beacons, pixels, and tags help us market more effectively to users that we and our partners believe may be interested in Actify. They also help provide us with aggregated auditing, research, and reporting, and know when content has been shown to you.
How can you opt-out?
Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
You may opt-out of third-party cookies from Google Analytics on its website.
You can opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://youradchoices.com).
If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all aspects of our Websites. Actify and our third party partners also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”).
You will not be able to opt-out of any cookies or other technologies that are “strictly necessary” for the Websites to function.
“Do Not Track” Signals
Updates to this Notice