Spend a morning with Actify!
Friday, 15th July 2016.
Learn how to liberate product data hidden within CAD files, located in disparate files across network drives, or dispersed across locations?
- Product data dispersed across enterprise applications
- Static data within spreadsheets
- Product definition hidden within CAD files (eBOM, PMI, GD&T)
- Product data and files strewn across network drives, or
- Unknown information dispersed across locations or globally
Today’s discrete manufacturing problems are not about creating more data or buying additional expensive and complex technology, but rather accessing the existing disparate data and gaining insight. Spend the morning at the beautiful meeting room located above the Eagle Creat Golf Club, which overlooks Eagle Crest’s 18 hole course, Ford Lake, and the adjacent North Bay Park (http://mymichigantrails.com/northbay/).
Then, spend that Friday afternoon taking a stroll down the paths at North Bay Park or join us for a golf event at Eagle Crest before venturing off for a restful weekend now knowing a better way to achieve progress.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
8:30 am Check-in
Drinks and Snacks included during the morning session
9:00 am Conference Starts
Discussions and presentations of how Actify is helping small to large organizations achieve progress through Product Data Intelligence.
All Sessions End by 12:30 PM
After the conference, attendees have the option to:
- Leave for the weekend
- Go for a walk in the park
- Participate in Actify’s golf event
A $22 voucher will be provided for all guests that attend the conference which can be used towards lunch at the clubhouse or towards the reduced golf rate and cart rental for golf.
ACTIFY GOLF OUTING:
- Actify has organized a reduced rate of $47 for course and cart ($22 voucher can be used towards course and cart)
- Participants of the scramble have the opportunity to win awards
Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest
1275 S Huron Street
Golf Course Clubhouse